- The refugee crisis is growing, but let's try to remember the people affected too. My oped for #WorldRefugeeDay 21wilberforce.org/blog/wilberfor… 3 days ago
- If you haven't seen it yet, you should watch After Spring (documentary) about Syrian refugees. #worldrefugeeday afterspringfilm.com 3 days ago
- RT @WorldRelief: Today @ScottArbeiter @JennyYangWR @JamesMisner and other WR staff + pastors are at @StateDept, advocating for refugees on… 3 days ago
- Nigerian Christian refugees face discrimination and rejection in some relief camps. #WorldRefugeeDay opendoorsusa.org/christian-pers… 3 days ago
- That's still very good news. Keep up the prayers! twitter.com/EvanWilt_/stat… 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history holiness Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Author Archives: Julia
Perhaps this sounds like a strange admission, but there have been times in my life when I had no church home. While I believe those were legitimate absences, upon reflection, I may have learned more about the need to be … Continue reading
I read Luke chapter 9 this morning where Jesus reacts to three people who claim they would “follow him” anywhere. A modern mindset would probably expect a reaction along the lines of “Great you have you, buddy!” Jesus instead lays … Continue reading
Working through the Pillars of Christian Character series from Grace to You, the next character trait Pastor MacArthur examines is compassion.
“Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not become weary in … Continue reading
This week’s sermon from Grace to You is focused on thankfulness. This is sermon eight in the series on the “Pillars of Christian Character.” Just two more to go!
Sermon number seven from the Grace to You series I’ve been working my way through, “Pillars of Christian Character,” is about joy. We know from Galatians that joy is one of the fruits of a spirit-filled and spirit-controlled life. It … Continue reading