- I wrote something new about a time in my life when I didn't have a church home! I hope it ministers to you today.... fb.me/7Mkh5J04m 16 hours ago
- Praise God! twitter.com/MissionEurasia… 18 hours ago
- RT @WORLD_mag: New report analyzes Christian responses to persecution world.wng.org/2017/04/new_re… @CaesarsSword @SteakandaBible https://t.co/Go… 3 days ago
- RT @museumofBible: Today is #ArmenianGenocide Remembrance Day. We remember the 1.5m Armenians who were lost. Armenia traces its Christian r… 5 days ago
- RT @GabRosenberg: The #ArmenianGenocide was the 1st state planned genocide against a religious group in the 20th century. https://t.co/TBda… 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history holiness Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Category Archives: Photographs
This picture helps explain why posts around here have been a bit light lately. I traveled to New Mexico and Arizona for vacation recently and saw some incredible beauty created by our God, as well as some architectural marvels. The … Continue reading
I know it’s been quiet here for a little while at Steak and a Bible. I hope to change that soon and get back into the rhythm of regular posts. April was a crazy month for a number of reasons, … Continue reading
I’ve been back in the U.S. for almost two weeks and my life is starting to return to normal. Starting to. I did have a nightmare last night that I was running late getting a taxi to the airport. I still … Continue reading
Today I did some new things. I dipped my feet in the Pacific Ocean. I went on a real hike. I guess I have hiked before in some gorges in New York state. But I’ve never been on a hike … Continue reading
I’ve been in California for a day and a half and still can’t really tell what time it is. I had a great (uneventful) flight yesterday morning. The views were really neat.
Today as part of the awesome dance event I’m attending, I went on a walking tour of the historic swing spots in Harlem. It began here. The tour I mean.