- People around the world have been praying for Pastor Andrew Brunson's freedom. Today those prayers were answered. H… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I'm not on an official hiatus, but working multiple jobs leaves me with little time to write more these days. But I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Grateful for this reminder! facebook.com/SteakandaBible… 2 months ago
- Here's an update on the beginning of the trial against Pastor Andrew Brunson in Turkey. #turkey #andrewbrunson world.wng.org/content/americ… 7 months ago
- Please pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson, his family, his attorneys, the prosecutors and judge as his trial begins in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Concerns about Matt Chandler's The Village Church
- Is Deception Calling? A review of Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
- What my bitten nails reveal about my soul
- Headlines: The Alpha Course, atheist pastors, Rick Warren, and Tim Keller
- Pastor Jim Murphy Tells Congregation: 'We're going to root this stuff out of our ministry'
- Andy Stanley
- Bible Study
- chris rosebrough
- Christian music
- Christmas music
- false teaching
- Fighting for the Faith
- Gospel of John
- Grace to You
- hearing from God
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Calling
- Jesus christ
- John MacArthur
- kevin deyoung
- New Age
- Religion and Spirituality
- Rick Warren
- Sola Scriptura
- Stand Up for the Truth
- World Magazine
Tag Archives: Africa
This week for WORLD I wrote about Mali, West Africa and concerns about a new Islamic group that is attracting attention through its terrorism.
My latest article for WORLD looks into tension in Tanzania and how it could impact politics there.
Boko Haram’s brutality in Nigeria has been going on for years, but they’ve stepped up attacks ahead of the country’s elections.
For World this week, I wrote about Central African Republic again, but this time found a glimmer of hope in the mediation efforts led by a priest in Bozoum.
I failed to post this last week. Tunisia recently approved a new constitution that at least appears to be very good news for religious minorities, including Christians.
Central African Republic is a mess. The atrocities being committed against citizens there in recent months is truly disturbing. Worldmag.com has my latest story about the situation there: