- Been having a rough go of things, but admiring God's creation is always uplifting. So yesterday I strolled a nearby… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- I appreciated this post yesterday from one of the bloggers I follow. We don't always agree, but this reminder was... fb.me/6XubBMFoQ 3 days ago
- RT @RevKevDeYoung: God has given us the conscience to help us and direct us. We ignore it to our peril. 4 days ago
- Thanks for this reminder, Tim! Really good points. twitter.com/tim_fall/statu… 4 days ago
- Thanks for two great concerts in DC this weekend!! It was a pleasure to hear you @leslieodomjr and your band (and wife!). Come back again 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history holiness Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: apologetics
The winner of The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus is … Mary M! Mary, please contact me by email steakandabible AT gmail.com or through my Facebook page so I can order you a copy. Thank you all and please … Continue reading
Since it is Holy Week, I thought this week’s blog anniversary giveaway ought to be resurrection focused. So, here’s what I settled on. Gary Habermas’s message about the theological necessity and the historical truth of the resurrection of Jesus Christ … Continue reading
Dr. James White saw the new movie, ‘Young Messiah’ and shared some thoughts about it here.
This question has been discussed by many people in the wake of recent suspension of a Wheaton professor. Here are two great biblical responses I’ve found. First, from Rev. Al Mohler and the second, from apologist Dr. James White.
On yesterday’s Dividing Line, Dr. James White picked up where he’d left off in his refutation of the Newsweek cover story attacking the Bible. If you missed the first part you can find it from here.
I was going to put this in a Don’t Miss List later this week, but it is too important. By now you’ve almost certainly read or at least heard about Newsweek’s Christmas issue attack on the Bible.
I have a few things to share before the weekend begins.