- Here's an update on the beginning of the trial against Pastor Andrew Brunson in Turkey. #turkey #andrewbrunson world.wng.org/content/americ… 4 months ago
- Please pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson, his family, his attorneys, the prosecutors and judge as his trial begins in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 months ago
- If any of you live in the Washington, D.C. area (or want to notify people who do), there's a great opportunity to l… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 months ago
- It's resurrection Sunday! Praise God. steakandabible.com/2018/04/01/don… steakandabible.com/2018/04/01/don… 4 months ago
- Have you heard the latest data from Barna found 51% of churchgoers don't know the great commission? Further proof t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley
- Bible Study
- chris rosebrough
- Christian music
- Christmas music
- false teaching
- Fighting for the Faith
- Gospel of John
- Grace to You
- hearing from God
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Calling
- Jesus christ
- John MacArthur
- kevin deyoung
- New Age
- Religion and Spirituality
- Rick Warren
- Sola Scriptura
- Stand Up for the Truth
- World Magazine
Tag Archives: apologetics
The winner of The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus is … Mary M! Mary, please contact me by email steakandabible AT gmail.com or through my Facebook page so I can order you a copy. Thank you all and please … Continue reading
Since it is Holy Week, I thought this week’s blog anniversary giveaway ought to be resurrection focused. So, here’s what I settled on. Gary Habermas’s message about the theological necessity and the historical truth of the resurrection of Jesus Christ … Continue reading
Dr. James White saw the new movie, ‘Young Messiah’ and shared some thoughts about it here.
This question has been discussed by many people in the wake of recent suspension of a Wheaton professor. Here are two great biblical responses I’ve found. First, from Rev. Al Mohler and the second, from apologist Dr. James White.
On yesterday’s Dividing Line, Dr. James White picked up where he’d left off in his refutation of the Newsweek cover story attacking the Bible. If you missed the first part you can find it from here.
I was going to put this in a Don’t Miss List later this week, but it is too important. By now you’ve almost certainly read or at least heard about Newsweek’s Christmas issue attack on the Bible.
I have a few things to share before the weekend begins.