- America isn't having enough babies to replace its population. Neither are 90 other countries and this could cause b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @LuxuryPRGal: Many people ask how my family & I have managed to stay so positive during #quarantine and it’s all because of the #Quarant… 2 months ago
- Did you form a #Covidbubble or #quaranteam to make it easier to endure stay at home or social distancing? I'd like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Did you form a #Covidbubble or #quaranteam to get through coronavirus stay at home period or later? I'd like to tal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- I actually sat down this week and wrote something. Sharing in case you haven't seen it yet. steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley
- Bible Study
- chris rosebrough
- Christian music
- Christmas music
- false teaching
- Fighting for the Faith
- Gospel of John
- Grace to You
- hearing from God
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Calling
- Jesus christ
- John MacArthur
- kevin deyoung
- New Age
- Religion and Spirituality
- Rick Warren
- Sola Scriptura
- Stand Up for the Truth
- World Magazine
Tag Archives: audio
I present to you Jesus, I’ll Never Forget by Sam Cooke and the Soul Stirrers.
God’s grace is a scandalous thing. It offers to rescue even the worst offenders and breakers of God’s laws, if they only repent and believe. There is something in this that offends our merit-based mindsets.
In my search for Holy Week sermons, I found this one from Grace to You called What If Christ Didn’t Rise? It addresses the essential matter of the resurrection and I hope it will bless you today.
A couple days ago I was asked for some advice about studying the Bible. Since that subject was on my mind I decided to share some things that may be helpful to folks as they study the Word of God … Continue reading
While catching up on my podcasts yesterday I heard the best sermon I’ve ever heard from the Biblical text where Jesus turns water into wine at the wedding at Cana.
The book of James is a challenging one, and one some people have argued conflicts with other epistles. That’s why I really appreciated this sermon from Pastor Gary Gilley of Southern View Chapel and want to share it.
This week I have two great podcasts to recommend.