- I wrote something new about a time in my life when I didn't have a church home! I hope it ministers to you today.... fb.me/7Mkh5J04m 16 hours ago
- Praise God! twitter.com/MissionEurasia… 18 hours ago
- RT @WORLD_mag: New report analyzes Christian responses to persecution world.wng.org/2017/04/new_re… @CaesarsSword @SteakandaBible https://t.co/Go… 3 days ago
- RT @museumofBible: Today is #ArmenianGenocide Remembrance Day. We remember the 1.5m Armenians who were lost. Armenia traces its Christian r… 5 days ago
- RT @GabRosenberg: The #ArmenianGenocide was the 1st state planned genocide against a religious group in the 20th century. https://t.co/TBda… 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history holiness Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: Bible Study
I found this four-part series on the Grace To You app about how to study the Bible. Pastor John McArthur begins with the “why.” Why should you study the Bible and then proceeds to the how. Part 1: The Power … Continue reading
Matthew 26:36-36 (NASB) Then Jesus came with them to a place called Gethsemane, and said to His disciples, “Sit here while I go over there and pray.” And He took with Him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be grieved and … Continue reading
I promised giveaways this month and this one is extra special to celebrate four years of blogging. One lucky commenter will get a copy of The Truth War by John MacArthur, “Another Jesus” Calling by Warren Smith, Is That You … Continue reading
This article by Rev. Al Mohler from Jan. 20, tackles a matter near and dear to my heart. The growing illiteracy and even ignorance of the Bible, not just in secular culture, but within the church.
I’ve been meaning to share this critique of the Amplified Bible for some time, but I kept losing track of which episodes of Fighting for the Faith mentioned it.
A couple days ago I was asked for some advice about studying the Bible. Since that subject was on my mind I decided to share some things that may be helpful to folks as they study the Word of God … Continue reading
It’s that time of year when some people make resolutions. Many say they’ll give up a bad habit, or try to start a new one. But if your goals for the year are about your relationship with Jesus Christ here … Continue reading