- This song hit me right where I am today. youtube.com/watch?v=B6fA35… fb.me/stBRLtaM 1 day ago
- The next sermon in the series I've been listening to is about compassion.... fb.me/1Ovher0Ke 1 week ago
- RT @MissionEurasia: "I want to get to know God more,” Yaroslav told young #NextGeneration Christian leaders who gave him a #Bible. #ICare #… 2 weeks ago
- Last chance to see this in theaters is tomorrow night. I saw it last Thursday and highly recommend it. fb.me/3uMHsexKn 2 weeks ago
- Very concerning situation in #malaysia - grateful to @OpenDoors for speaking w/ me about it world.wng.org/2017/02/islami… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study book review Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: Books
I rarely use devotional books. I really don’t see the point of most of them and if I’m going to attempt to read something daily, I want it to be the Bible itself. That being said, Paul David Tripp’s devotional … Continue reading
“The only way to understand yourself or your life is to start with God. And right at the very beginning the Bible takes us there. If you are not clear about this, you will go wrong everywhere else.” Lloyd-Jones, Martyn … Continue reading
“You do not need another special revelation from God outside the Bible. You can listen to the voice of God every day. Christ still speaks, because the Spirit has already spoken. If you want to hear from God, go to … Continue reading
From Michael Horton’s book, Christless Christianity: “Like Peter, our Christian life is a roller coaster of faithfulness and unfaithfulness. Since we always drift back to self-confident triumphalism (remember Peter’s protest, ‘I will never deny you!’ just before he did), we need … Continue reading
This week’s Don’t Miss List is absolutely brimming with content, so let’s get started. Biblical Context for the Top Ten Biblical Archaeological Discoveries of 2015 If you ever daydreamed about being an archaeologist someday like I once did (blame Indiana … Continue reading
Priscilla Shirer’s new book, Fervent, is doing well, if Amazon rankings mean anything. Since I haven’t read it and don’t intend to, I wanted to share a review Aimee Byrd (The Housewife Theologian) published recently.
I was very happy to see that Tim Challies posted again about Jesus Calling, since its popularity is not waning. In fact its influence continues to grow.