- RT @LuxuryPRGal: Many people ask how my family & I have managed to stay so positive during #quarantine and it’s all because of the #Quarant… 1 week ago
- Did you form a #Covidbubble or #quaranteam to make it easier to endure stay at home or social distancing? I'd like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Did you form a #Covidbubble or #quaranteam to get through coronavirus stay at home period or later? I'd like to tal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- I actually sat down this week and wrote something. Sharing in case you haven't seen it yet. steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… 1 year ago
- Please join me today, not only in celebrating the resurrection of Jesus, but also in praying for all those impacted… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley
- Bible Study
- chris rosebrough
- Christian music
- Christmas music
- false teaching
- Fighting for the Faith
- Gospel of John
- Grace to You
- hearing from God
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Calling
- Jesus christ
- John MacArthur
- kevin deyoung
- New Age
- Religion and Spirituality
- Rick Warren
- Sola Scriptura
- Stand Up for the Truth
- World Magazine
Tag Archives: Christ
Are you discouraged today? Do you need a reminder of Jesus’ love and compassion on all of us? I was very blessed to recently listen to this message by Pastor John MacArthur. I’ve been listening to his entire series on … Continue reading
It’s Good Friday. What a strange name for the date we recall Jesus’s agonizing, sacrificial death on the cross. But when combined with the resurrection of Jesus on Easter, this is not only good news, it is the best news! … Continue reading
I’ve spotted some interesting stuff around the web in the past couple days that I want to pass along.
I know I’m late posting this, but I had a lot going on yesterday and completely forgot to post this. The song I had picked out was O Holy Night. It was written in French by Placide Cappeau (music by … Continue reading
Today I have a lovely song to share: Sweet Little Jesus Boy. I read this song dates back to the 1930s.
Tonight’s song is short and sweet. The perennial favorite, Silent Night.
Today I have another very popular carol, this one from France. Angels We Have Heard on High was a traditional French carol, translated to English by Bishop James Chadwick. Here are the words from the Hymns and Carols website.
Today’s song was first published as a poem on Dec. 24, 1816. James Montgomery’s verse was later published in a hymnal. I particularly love verse five. I hope you all enjoy Angels from the Realms of Glory.
Today’s song is a return to the traditional. What Child is This was written by William Chatterton Dix in 1865 and set to a English melody called Greensleeves, which dates back to the 16th century.