- RT @LuxuryPRGal: Many people ask how my family & I have managed to stay so positive during #quarantine and it’s all because of the #Quarant… 3 days ago
- Did you form a #Covidbubble or #quaranteam to make it easier to endure stay at home or social distancing? I'd like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Did you form a #Covidbubble or #quaranteam to get through coronavirus stay at home period or later? I'd like to tal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I actually sat down this week and wrote something. Sharing in case you haven't seen it yet. steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… 1 year ago
- Please join me today, not only in celebrating the resurrection of Jesus, but also in praying for all those impacted… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley
- Bible Study
- chris rosebrough
- Christian music
- Christmas music
- false teaching
- Fighting for the Faith
- Gospel of John
- Grace to You
- hearing from God
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Calling
- Jesus christ
- John MacArthur
- kevin deyoung
- New Age
- Religion and Spirituality
- Rick Warren
- Sola Scriptura
- Stand Up for the Truth
- World Magazine
Tag Archives: Christians
Today is the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church (IDOP). Hebrews 13:1-3 states, “Let love of the brethren continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it. Remember the prisoners, as though in prison … Continue reading
Fellow Christians, let us remember we are ambassadors of the gospel of Jesus and ministers of reconciliation.
This article by Rev. Al Mohler from Jan. 20, tackles a matter near and dear to my heart. The growing illiteracy and even ignorance of the Bible, not just in secular culture, but within the church.
Here are my two latest stories for WORLD.
ISIS has ramped up its activity against “infidels” and encouraged other Islamic extremists to do the same during Ramadan. Both of my most recently articles for WORLD had to do with this.
Whether last Friday’s Supreme Court ruling about same sex marriage caught you off guard or not, here are some responses I’ve found helpful in digesting and processing and attempting to answer the question: now what?
It’s taken me weeks to gather my thoughts about the molestation scandal involving Joshua Duggar, of the TV famous Duggar family. This is a serious matter which is why I did not just dash off a blog post as soon … Continue reading