- RT @WORLD_mag: Russian high court upholds ban on Jehovah’s Witnesses world.wng.org/content/suicid… #WorldTour @SteakandaBible https://t.co/DpNWQi… 3 days ago
- more authoritarianism, sadly.... twitter.com/Afalstein/stat… 3 days ago
- RT @piratechristian: FACT: the MESSage is not a tranlsation. 1 week ago
- Confusing human feelings for the leading of the Holy Spirit is one of the greatest recipes for deception. Cure: know your Bible 1 week ago
- The Spirit never contradicts the Scriptures, after all he inspired them. twitter.com/rachelheldevan… 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history holiness Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: Christmas music
It is December 21st. Four more days to Christmas. Are you ready?
Merry Christmas Eve everyone. I love Christmas Eve. In our family, we have always gathered on Christmas Eve to eat and exchange gifts and I look forward to doing that again this year at my cousin’s house. I wish all … Continue reading
I know I’m late posting this, but I had a lot going on yesterday and completely forgot to post this. The song I had picked out was O Holy Night. It was written in French by Placide Cappeau (music by … Continue reading
Today’s song was written by the prolific hymn writer and poet Fanny Crosby.
Today I have a lovely song to share: Sweet Little Jesus Boy. I read this song dates back to the 1930s.
Today I have another very popular carol, this one from France. Angels We Have Heard on High was a traditional French carol, translated to English by Bishop James Chadwick. Here are the words from the Hymns and Carols website.