- Here's proof #theshack and #theshackmovie is heresy folks. Watch this video twitter.com/Pastor_Gabe/st… 3 days ago
- RT @WORLD_mag: Embattled Christian governor wins election in Indonesia world.wng.org/2017/02/embatt… @SteakandaBible https://t.co/52CYL1DvTj 4 days ago
- Tim Challies has some very good and interesting reasons he will not watch or review the upcoming film: The Shack.... fb.me/19sjQeluL 5 days ago
- RT @danielthree18: Roses are red Tulips are too Like Christians under Nero My love burns for you #theologyvdaycards @CalvinistBatman 6 days ago
- Is anyone else checking this out next week? I know I will be. fb.me/1xERNgywI 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study book review Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: Christmas
It is December 21st. Four more days to Christmas. Are you ready?
Yesterday, my pastor preached on the necessity and miraculousness of Jesus’s virgin birth. Cribbing from my sermon notes I just wanted to share some relevant Bible passages with you. Isaiah 7:13-15 “Hear then, O house of David! Is it too … Continue reading
Matthew 1:21-23 “She will bear a Son; and you shall call his name Jesus, for it is he who will save his people from their sins. Now all this took place that what was spoken by the lord through the … Continue reading
My pastor has been teaching through Matthew chapter 2, about the visit from the wise men of the East who came seeking the Christ-child.
The holiday isn’t quite finished, and unfortunately neither is related persecution.