- Taken by surprise this morning by this story: nytimes.com/2017/05/23/wor… 1 day ago
- Great movie! Excellent reminder too. #liberty #freedom twitter.com/ClassicMovieHu… 3 days ago
- Tomorrow I'm going to my first DC instagram meet up w/ @IGDCofficial I can't wait to meet other locals passionate about photography. 3 days ago
- World radio interviewed me about the conviction of former Jakarta Gov. Ahok. #indonesia #blasphemy Listen here: overcast.fm/+G7qeXoeKw/8:04 5 days ago
- RT @WorldRelief: 6 Ways You Can Help Syrian Refugees today >> bit.ly/wr-6-ways https://t.co/ykfbZ8TjPF 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history holiness Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: Christmas
It is December 21st. Four more days to Christmas. Are you ready?
Yesterday, my pastor preached on the necessity and miraculousness of Jesus’s virgin birth. Cribbing from my sermon notes I just wanted to share some relevant Bible passages with you. Isaiah 7:13-15 “Hear then, O house of David! Is it too … Continue reading
Matthew 1:21-23 “She will bear a Son; and you shall call his name Jesus, for it is he who will save his people from their sins. Now all this took place that what was spoken by the lord through the … Continue reading
My pastor has been teaching through Matthew chapter 2, about the visit from the wise men of the East who came seeking the Christ-child.
The holiday isn’t quite finished, and unfortunately neither is related persecution.