- This song hit me right where I am today. youtube.com/watch?v=B6fA35… fb.me/stBRLtaM 1 day ago
- The next sermon in the series I've been listening to is about compassion.... fb.me/1Ovher0Ke 1 week ago
- RT @MissionEurasia: "I want to get to know God more,” Yaroslav told young #NextGeneration Christian leaders who gave him a #Bible. #ICare #… 2 weeks ago
- Last chance to see this in theaters is tomorrow night. I saw it last Thursday and highly recommend it. fb.me/3uMHsexKn 2 weeks ago
- Very concerning situation in #malaysia - grateful to @OpenDoors for speaking w/ me about it world.wng.org/2017/02/islami… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study book review Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: Christmas
It is December 21st. Four more days to Christmas. Are you ready?
Yesterday, my pastor preached on the necessity and miraculousness of Jesus’s virgin birth. Cribbing from my sermon notes I just wanted to share some relevant Bible passages with you. Isaiah 7:13-15 “Hear then, O house of David! Is it too … Continue reading
Matthew 1:21-23 “She will bear a Son; and you shall call his name Jesus, for it is he who will save his people from their sins. Now all this took place that what was spoken by the lord through the … Continue reading
My pastor has been teaching through Matthew chapter 2, about the visit from the wise men of the East who came seeking the Christ-child.
The holiday isn’t quite finished, and unfortunately neither is related persecution.