- Given the disturbing events in Charlottesville this weekend, it seems an appropriate and useful time to reshare... fb.me/8Eu1N7VUZ 1 week ago
- Persecution is growing. fb.me/8Op874SJp 1 week ago
- Have you heard Jeremy Camp's new song yet? steakandabible.com/2017/08/09/jer… fb.me/CW1hhAGd 1 week ago
- RT @WORLD_mag: Kyrgyzstan congregation shaken by threats world.wng.org/content/democr… #WorldTour @SteakandaBible https://t.co/SWuRG7Ae86 1 week ago
- I hope this message about forgiveness teaches and encourages you today as it has me.... fb.me/8M2Zs5tZe 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history holiness Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: Church
Perhaps this sounds like a strange admission, but there have been times in my life when I had no church home. While I believe those were legitimate absences, upon reflection, I may have learned more about the need to be … Continue reading
I picked up our Christmas tree last night, so I’m in a Christmas-y mood. That might be obvious with some, but not all, of this Don’t Miss List: Rev. Kevin DeYoung pleads with pastors: Don’t cancel Sunday services for Christmas! … Continue reading
Why does the Bible tell us to be a part of a local church? Why should we find a good local church and become a part of it?
My church has been studying the book of Acts verse-by-verse for months now. We finally wrapped up Acts 11 today, and I was extremely grateful that my pastor has been pointing out how both Acts 10 and 11 condemn racism … Continue reading
This was originally published Jan. 26, 2015. There is a rampant problem among the Christian church at large today that some might call the “attractional” model of church. More people are probably more familiar with the term “seeker-sensitive.” This is … Continue reading
This article by Rev. Al Mohler from Jan. 20, tackles a matter near and dear to my heart. The growing illiteracy and even ignorance of the Bible, not just in secular culture, but within the church.