- This song hit me right where I am today. youtube.com/watch?v=B6fA35… fb.me/stBRLtaM 2 days ago
- The next sermon in the series I've been listening to is about compassion.... fb.me/1Ovher0Ke 1 week ago
- RT @MissionEurasia: "I want to get to know God more,” Yaroslav told young #NextGeneration Christian leaders who gave him a #Bible. #ICare #… 2 weeks ago
- Last chance to see this in theaters is tomorrow night. I saw it last Thursday and highly recommend it. fb.me/3uMHsexKn 2 weeks ago
- Very concerning situation in #malaysia - grateful to @OpenDoors for speaking w/ me about it world.wng.org/2017/02/islami… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study book review Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: Church
I picked up our Christmas tree last night, so I’m in a Christmas-y mood. That might be obvious with some, but not all, of this Don’t Miss List: Rev. Kevin DeYoung pleads with pastors: Don’t cancel Sunday services for Christmas! … Continue reading
Why does the Bible tell us to be a part of a local church? Why should we find a good local church and become a part of it?
My church has been studying the book of Acts verse-by-verse for months now. We finally wrapped up Acts 11 today, and I was extremely grateful that my pastor has been pointing out how both Acts 10 and 11 condemn racism … Continue reading
This was originally published Jan. 26, 2015. There is a rampant problem among the Christian church at large today that some might call the “attractional” model of church. More people are probably more familiar with the term “seeker-sensitive.” This is … Continue reading
This article by Rev. Al Mohler from Jan. 20, tackles a matter near and dear to my heart. The growing illiteracy and even ignorance of the Bible, not just in secular culture, but within the church.
My pastor has been teaching through Matthew chapter 2, about the visit from the wise men of the East who came seeking the Christ-child.