- I wrote something new about a time in my life when I didn't have a church home! I hope it ministers to you today.... fb.me/7Mkh5J04m 15 hours ago
- Praise God! twitter.com/MissionEurasia… 18 hours ago
- RT @WORLD_mag: New report analyzes Christian responses to persecution world.wng.org/2017/04/new_re… @CaesarsSword @SteakandaBible https://t.co/Go… 3 days ago
- RT @museumofBible: Today is #ArmenianGenocide Remembrance Day. We remember the 1.5m Armenians who were lost. Armenia traces its Christian r… 5 days ago
- RT @GabRosenberg: The #ArmenianGenocide was the 1st state planned genocide against a religious group in the 20th century. https://t.co/TBda… 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history holiness Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: comfort
I read Luke chapter 9 this morning where Jesus reacts to three people who claim they would “follow him” anywhere. A modern mindset would probably expect a reaction along the lines of “Great you have you, buddy!” Jesus instead lays … Continue reading
Another great song from Casting Crowns for today.
It’s been too long since I put one of these together so here goes nothing.
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction so that we will be able to comfort those who are in any … Continue reading
Last week was a difficult one. I felt surrounded by broken hearts. Illness, breakups, loss, suffering. So much pain around me, and to a lesser extent I had my own pain to work through. I sympathized with those friends and … Continue reading
This morning I awoke and when I checked my email I had a sad update from a friend sharing that her 10.5 week ultrasound showed no more baby. How heartbreaking!