- This song hit me right where I am today. youtube.com/watch?v=B6fA35… fb.me/stBRLtaM 1 day ago
- The next sermon in the series I've been listening to is about compassion.... fb.me/1Ovher0Ke 1 week ago
- RT @MissionEurasia: "I want to get to know God more,” Yaroslav told young #NextGeneration Christian leaders who gave him a #Bible. #ICare #… 2 weeks ago
- Last chance to see this in theaters is tomorrow night. I saw it last Thursday and highly recommend it. fb.me/3uMHsexKn 2 weeks ago
- Very concerning situation in #malaysia - grateful to @OpenDoors for speaking w/ me about it world.wng.org/2017/02/islami… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study book review Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: Discernment
This picture helps explain why posts around here have been a bit light lately. I traveled to New Mexico and Arizona for vacation recently and saw some incredible beauty created by our God, as well as some architectural marvels. The … Continue reading
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the … Continue reading
Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews: And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures, Opening … Continue reading
In case you missed it, John MacArthur has a three-part (three so far anyway) series this week called A Recipe for Discernment at the Grace to You blog.
It is Maundy Thursday so that’s where this don’t miss list will begin. John 13:1-38 ESV “Now before the Feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that his hour had come to depart out of this world to the Father, having loved … Continue reading
A year ago today, I shared a message from The First Baptist Church of Johnson City, N.Y. in which the pastor apologized to his congregation and delivered one of the most thorough warnings about false teaching I’ve heard. It is … Continue reading
I’ve spotted some interesting stuff around the web in the past couple days that I want to pass along.