- RT @LuxuryPRGal: Many people ask how my family & I have managed to stay so positive during #quarantine and it’s all because of the #Quarant… 1 day ago
- Did you form a #Covidbubble or #quaranteam to make it easier to endure stay at home or social distancing? I'd like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Did you form a #Covidbubble or #quaranteam to get through coronavirus stay at home period or later? I'd like to tal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I actually sat down this week and wrote something. Sharing in case you haven't seen it yet. steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… 1 year ago
- Please join me today, not only in celebrating the resurrection of Jesus, but also in praying for all those impacted… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley
- Bible Study
- chris rosebrough
- Christian music
- Christmas music
- false teaching
- Fighting for the Faith
- Gospel of John
- Grace to You
- hearing from God
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Calling
- Jesus christ
- John MacArthur
- kevin deyoung
- New Age
- Religion and Spirituality
- Rick Warren
- Sola Scriptura
- Stand Up for the Truth
- World Magazine
Tag Archives: dr. james white
This question has been discussed by many people in the wake of recent suspension of a Wheaton professor. Here are two great biblical responses I’ve found. First, from Rev. Al Mohler and the second, from apologist Dr. James White.
Don’t Miss List: Defending Creationism from Scripture and Thoughts on Marriage and Gay Affirming Churches
Today’s don’t miss list involves some big issues.
On yesterday’s Dividing Line, Dr. James White picked up where he’d left off in his refutation of the Newsweek cover story attacking the Bible. If you missed the first part you can find it from here.
I was going to put this in a Don’t Miss List later this week, but it is too important. By now you’ve almost certainly read or at least heard about Newsweek’s Christmas issue attack on the Bible.
Deuteronomy and Leviticus make a whole lot more sense when you put them in context. As Dr. James White points out in this sermon about fearing and loving the Lord, modern Christians miss so much when they aren’t educated about … Continue reading
I recently saw someone favorably repeat this Andy Stanley quote on Facebook. “[W]e must teach the next generation the FOUNDATION of our faith is an EVENT not a BOOK.” Apparently, he said this back in June but since I missed … Continue reading
I drove up to see my family in New York Friday night and while I was driving I listening to this excellent sermon by Dr. James White of Phoenix Reformed Baptist Church from Hebrews 12.
I am thrilled that it is Friday. This was a difficult week. I was sick last weekend and into this week and consequently my brain was all foggy. This led to me forgetting to do something important by Monday when … Continue reading
Today I’d like to share a few things I’ve read or watched online this week.