- America isn't having enough babies to replace its population. Neither are 90 other countries and this could cause b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @LuxuryPRGal: Many people ask how my family & I have managed to stay so positive during #quarantine and it’s all because of the #Quarant… 3 months ago
- Did you form a #Covidbubble or #quaranteam to make it easier to endure stay at home or social distancing? I'd like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Did you form a #Covidbubble or #quaranteam to get through coronavirus stay at home period or later? I'd like to tal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- I actually sat down this week and wrote something. Sharing in case you haven't seen it yet. steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Is Deception Calling? A review of Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
- Can the gospel be made attractive? Should it be attempted? A biblical response.
- What my bitten nails reveal about my soul
- Two Helpful and Biblical Responses To the Question: Do Christians and Muslims Worship the Same God?
- Dr. Al Mohler Warns About the "Scandal of Biblical Illiteracy"
- Andy Stanley
- Bible Study
- chris rosebrough
- Christian music
- Christmas music
- false teaching
- Fighting for the Faith
- Gospel of John
- Grace to You
- hearing from God
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Calling
- Jesus christ
- John MacArthur
- kevin deyoung
- New Age
- Religion and Spirituality
- Rick Warren
- Sola Scriptura
- Stand Up for the Truth
- World Magazine
Tag Archives: forgiveness
I love the book of Colossians and it was great to read this passage this morning during my Bible reading.
There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death. For God has done what … Continue reading
Today is the day Christians mark as Resurrection Sunday, in the belief that Jesus was raised from the dead after his crucifixion, death and burial. We affirm, as the Scriptures tells us, that God raised Jesus from the dead as … Continue reading
From Michael Horton’s book, Christless Christianity: “Like Peter, our Christian life is a roller coaster of faithfulness and unfaithfulness. Since we always drift back to self-confident triumphalism (remember Peter’s protest, ‘I will never deny you!’ just before he did), we need … Continue reading
Who is a God like You, who pardons iniquity And passes over the rebellious act of the remnant of His possession? He does not retain His anger forever, Because He delights in unchanging love.
I’ve been meaning to tackle this subject for some time. It was reading Tim Fall’s post about the “Purity Culture’s” lists of oppressive rules that finally goaded me into collecting my thoughts. Although it was on a different subject, … Continue reading
Pastor John MacArthur and Grace to You have an excellent series of articles about the final words of Jesus (before he died) perfect for contemplation this Holy Week.
I’ve been doing quite a bit of reading this month and hope to keep it up, although I usually feel that way at the beginning of the year and find myself doing far less by mid-year. Since it is the … Continue reading