- Given the disturbing events in Charlottesville this weekend, it seems an appropriate and useful time to reshare... fb.me/8Eu1N7VUZ 3 days ago
- Persecution is growing. fb.me/8Op874SJp 5 days ago
- Have you heard Jeremy Camp's new song yet? steakandabible.com/2017/08/09/jer… fb.me/CW1hhAGd 1 week ago
- RT @WORLD_mag: Kyrgyzstan congregation shaken by threats world.wng.org/content/democr… #WorldTour @SteakandaBible https://t.co/SWuRG7Ae86 1 week ago
- I hope this message about forgiveness teaches and encourages you today as it has me.... fb.me/8M2Zs5tZe 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history holiness Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: Grace to You
Working through the Pillars of Christian Character series from Grace to You, the next character trait Pastor MacArthur examines is compassion.
This week’s sermon from Grace to You is focused on thankfulness. This is sermon eight in the series on the “Pillars of Christian Character.” Just two more to go!
Sermon number seven from the Grace to You series I’ve been working my way through, “Pillars of Christian Character,” is about joy. We know from Galatians that joy is one of the fruits of a spirit-filled and spirit-controlled life. It … Continue reading
The sixth sermon in the Grace To You series that I’ve been listening to once a week is all about forgiveness. Speaking for myself, forgiving others can be a struggle at times. I’m glad I was reminded and chastised through … Continue reading
I’m continuing to listen to this Grace to You sermon series “The Pillars of Christian Character,” once a week, for ten weeks. The second message is about obedience. That word sure can make our rebel hearts want to run away … Continue reading
Sometimes what makes a sermon good is that it kicks the stuffing out of you. It makes you examine your heart, and convicts you of the sins you’ve been downplaying or ignoring in your own life. Of course, those kinds … Continue reading
Washed Away – Obbie Todd The flooding in Louisiana is a real tragedy and has robbed at least 13 people of their lives and damaged at least 40,000 houses. Here’s Pastor Obbie Todd’s first-person account of the 20 minute scramble to abandon … Continue reading