- I actually sat down this week and wrote something. Sharing in case you haven't seen it yet. steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… 4 months ago
- Please join me today, not only in celebrating the resurrection of Jesus, but also in praying for all those impacted… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- People around the world have been praying for Pastor Andrew Brunson's freedom. Today those prayers were answered. H… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- I'm not on an official hiatus, but working multiple jobs leaves me with little time to write more these days. But I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Grateful for this reminder! facebook.com/SteakandaBible… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Is Deception Calling? A review of Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
- Can the gospel be made attractive? Should it be attempted? A biblical response.
- A Helpful List of Common False Gospels
- A Succinct Critique of the Amplified Version of the Bible
- Headlines: The Alpha Course, atheist pastors, Rick Warren, and Tim Keller
- Andy Stanley
- Bible Study
- chris rosebrough
- Christian music
- Christmas music
- false teaching
- Fighting for the Faith
- Gospel of John
- Grace to You
- hearing from God
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Calling
- Jesus christ
- John MacArthur
- kevin deyoung
- New Age
- Religion and Spirituality
- Rick Warren
- Sola Scriptura
- Stand Up for the Truth
- World Magazine
Tag Archives: grief
It is December 21st. Four more days to Christmas. Are you ready?
This list has been a long time coming. Quite a bit of ground to cover, since I haven’t done this for awhile. I’ll start with the most timely subjects: “This is the last spastic breath from the Religious Right before … Continue reading
Today a friend shared this post from Our Daily Bread, about the origin of the song, I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day by one of my favorite poets: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
There are days when it just hurts. You get bad news and once the shock subsides the pain is raw.
Last week was a difficult one. I felt surrounded by broken hearts. Illness, breakups, loss, suffering. So much pain around me, and to a lesser extent I had my own pain to work through. I sympathized with those friends and … Continue reading
There are days when I throw my hands up and say, “Lord, I really don’t know what you’re doing with my life.” Thankfully, in those moments I still know that He knows what He’s doing.
This morning I awoke and when I checked my email I had a sad update from a friend sharing that her 10.5 week ultrasound showed no more baby. How heartbreaking!