- America isn't having enough babies to replace its population. Neither are 90 other countries and this could cause b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @LuxuryPRGal: Many people ask how my family & I have managed to stay so positive during #quarantine and it’s all because of the #Quarant… 1 month ago
- Did you form a #Covidbubble or #quaranteam to make it easier to endure stay at home or social distancing? I'd like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Did you form a #Covidbubble or #quaranteam to get through coronavirus stay at home period or later? I'd like to tal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I actually sat down this week and wrote something. Sharing in case you haven't seen it yet. steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley
- Bible Study
- chris rosebrough
- Christian music
- Christmas music
- false teaching
- Fighting for the Faith
- Gospel of John
- Grace to You
- hearing from God
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Calling
- Jesus christ
- John MacArthur
- kevin deyoung
- New Age
- Religion and Spirituality
- Rick Warren
- Sola Scriptura
- Stand Up for the Truth
- World Magazine
Tag Archives: grief
It is December 21st. Four more days to Christmas. Are you ready?
This list has been a long time coming. Quite a bit of ground to cover, since I haven’t done this for awhile. I’ll start with the most timely subjects: “This is the last spastic breath from the Religious Right before … Continue reading
Today a friend shared this post from Our Daily Bread, about the origin of the song, I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day by one of my favorite poets: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
There are days when it just hurts. You get bad news and once the shock subsides the pain is raw.
Last week was a difficult one. I felt surrounded by broken hearts. Illness, breakups, loss, suffering. So much pain around me, and to a lesser extent I had my own pain to work through. I sympathized with those friends and … Continue reading
There are days when I throw my hands up and say, “Lord, I really don’t know what you’re doing with my life.” Thankfully, in those moments I still know that He knows what He’s doing.
This morning I awoke and when I checked my email I had a sad update from a friend sharing that her 10.5 week ultrasound showed no more baby. How heartbreaking!