- Been having a rough go of things, but admiring God's creation is always uplifting. So yesterday I strolled a nearby… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- I appreciated this post yesterday from one of the bloggers I follow. We don't always agree, but this reminder was... fb.me/6XubBMFoQ 1 day ago
- RT @RevKevDeYoung: God has given us the conscience to help us and direct us. We ignore it to our peril. 2 days ago
- Thanks for this reminder, Tim! Really good points. twitter.com/tim_fall/statu… 2 days ago
- Thanks for two great concerts in DC this weekend!! It was a pleasure to hear you @leslieodomjr and your band (and wife!). Come back again 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history holiness Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: hope
It is December 21st. Four more days to Christmas. Are you ready?
Have nothing to do with irreverent, silly myths. Rather train yourself for godliness; for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the … Continue reading
I was driving to work recently while listening to my favorite pop music station (yes, pop is one of the many kinds of music I listen to). One of the songs currently in rotation is a radio edit of Mike … Continue reading
Christianity rests on claims of historical events: specifically that Jesus was God and man, that he really lived on this earth, was put to death by crucifixion and rose from the grave as “he said he would.” (Matthew 28:6) It … Continue reading
Here’s a great message from the Christ Hold Fast conference by Daniel Emery Price, called “The good news when you can’t hold fast.” One thing he said which I particularly liked: “Christianity isn’t about improving your morals. It’s about God … Continue reading
Today a friend shared this post from Our Daily Bread, about the origin of the song, I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day by one of my favorite poets: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
Romans is such a great book. It has such depth and richness and so much theology. It’s absolutely one of my favorites. So for your edification today: Romans 12.