- People around the world have been praying for Pastor Andrew Brunson's freedom. Today those prayers were answered. H… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I'm not on an official hiatus, but working multiple jobs leaves me with little time to write more these days. But I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Grateful for this reminder! facebook.com/SteakandaBible… 2 months ago
- Here's an update on the beginning of the trial against Pastor Andrew Brunson in Turkey. #turkey #andrewbrunson world.wng.org/content/americ… 7 months ago
- Please pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson, his family, his attorneys, the prosecutors and judge as his trial begins in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Concerns about Matt Chandler's The Village Church
- Is Deception Calling? A review of Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
- What my bitten nails reveal about my soul
- Headlines: The Alpha Course, atheist pastors, Rick Warren, and Tim Keller
- Pastor Jim Murphy Tells Congregation: 'We're going to root this stuff out of our ministry'
- Andy Stanley
- Bible Study
- chris rosebrough
- Christian music
- Christmas music
- false teaching
- Fighting for the Faith
- Gospel of John
- Grace to You
- hearing from God
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Calling
- Jesus christ
- John MacArthur
- kevin deyoung
- New Age
- Religion and Spirituality
- Rick Warren
- Sola Scriptura
- Stand Up for the Truth
- World Magazine
Tag Archives: Islamic extremism
My latest articles for World magazine online focused on the situations for Christians in Morocco and Bangladesh. In Morocco believers are growing bolder in their faith, sharing testimonies through youtube and podcasts. Meanwhile, in Bangladesh Christianity continues to grow in … Continue reading
This week for WORLD I wrote about Mali, West Africa and concerns about a new Islamic group that is attracting attention through its terrorism.
My latest story for WORLD focuses on children left behind when their parents are persecuted.
My latest persecution story returns to Nigeria, where a multi-national military offensive against Boko Haram has been going on. Hundreds of women and children have been freed.
I didn’t get a chance to share this article last week since I was busy with my family for the holiday. I wrote about a new report about global terrorism for WORLD.
This may be the most difficult story I’ve written for WORLD yet.
ISIS’ brutal actions in the middle East are making plenty of headlines, but there are real concerns that their influence is spreading even to far away places like Malaysia and Indonesia.