- Here's proof #theshack and #theshackmovie is heresy folks. Watch this video twitter.com/Pastor_Gabe/st… 3 days ago
- RT @WORLD_mag: Embattled Christian governor wins election in Indonesia world.wng.org/2017/02/embatt… @SteakandaBible https://t.co/52CYL1DvTj 4 days ago
- Tim Challies has some very good and interesting reasons he will not watch or review the upcoming film: The Shack.... fb.me/19sjQeluL 5 days ago
- RT @danielthree18: Roses are red Tulips are too Like Christians under Nero My love burns for you #theologyvdaycards @CalvinistBatman 6 days ago
- Is anyone else checking this out next week? I know I will be. fb.me/1xERNgywI 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study book review Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: journalism
On yesterday’s Dividing Line, Dr. James White picked up where he’d left off in his refutation of the Newsweek cover story attacking the Bible. If you missed the first part you can find it from here.
I was going to put this in a Don’t Miss List later this week, but it is too important. By now you’ve almost certainly read or at least heard about Newsweek’s Christmas issue attack on the Bible.
I had internet challenges last week which prevented me from posting this sooner:
This may be the most difficult story I’ve written for WORLD yet.
Syria is a world of chaos right now, but there was a little bit of good news this week.
Meriam Ibrahim obtained her freedom and left Sudan, but the attorneys who worked on her case are being told they cannot leave the country. Here’s my latest article for WORLD:
As a neighboring country to Nigeria, Cameroon is increasingly being impacted by Boko Haram’s attempts to establish an Islamic caliphate there. Here’s my latest for WORLD.