- America isn't having enough babies to replace its population. Neither are 90 other countries and this could cause b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @LuxuryPRGal: Many people ask how my family & I have managed to stay so positive during #quarantine and it’s all because of the #Quarant… 3 months ago
- Did you form a #Covidbubble or #quaranteam to make it easier to endure stay at home or social distancing? I'd like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Did you form a #Covidbubble or #quaranteam to get through coronavirus stay at home period or later? I'd like to tal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- I actually sat down this week and wrote something. Sharing in case you haven't seen it yet. steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley
- Bible Study
- chris rosebrough
- Christian music
- Christmas music
- false teaching
- Fighting for the Faith
- Gospel of John
- Grace to You
- hearing from God
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Calling
- Jesus christ
- John MacArthur
- kevin deyoung
- New Age
- Religion and Spirituality
- Rick Warren
- Sola Scriptura
- Stand Up for the Truth
- World Magazine
Tag Archives: journalism
ISIS’ brutal actions in the middle East are making plenty of headlines, but there are real concerns that their influence is spreading even to far away places like Malaysia and Indonesia.
Nigeria recently dealt with a rash of female suicide bombings. The incidents fueled speculation that Boko Haram is indoctrinating young women into radical Islam, or worse.
My latest article for World regarding international persecution: While the Obama administration made two big moves on persecution this week—appointing an ambassador for international religious freedom and releasing the State Department’s religious freedom report—two Republican lawmakers said more work remains … Continue reading
My latest article for WORLD focuses on Hindu extremists’ attempts in India to restrict the Christian minority and other non-Hindus:
My latest persecution report for WORLD comes from Sweden, where Christian midwife says her pro-life views have cost her multiple jobs.
For World this week, I wrote about Central African Republic again, but this time found a glimmer of hope in the mediation efforts led by a priest in Bozoum.
Crimea and its annexation of Russia is one of the big news stories right now, so I recently wrote about the Ukrainian Greek Catholics who say Russia is targeting them and trying to push them out of the region.
My latest article for WORLD was posted yesterday. It addresses the attempts by the most extreme Islamist group in Syria to impose Sharia on the people of Raqqa, Syria.
Happy Monday morning to all of you reading in real time. It’s been ages since I posted a Don’t Miss List and work being what it is right now, it’s about all I have time to post today.
In my latest story for World, I explored what Christmas was like last year for Christians in persecutions countries. Targeted arrests and abuse took place in several countries. Here is my story.