- Given the disturbing events in Charlottesville this weekend, it seems an appropriate and useful time to reshare... fb.me/8Eu1N7VUZ 3 days ago
- Persecution is growing. fb.me/8Op874SJp 5 days ago
- Have you heard Jeremy Camp's new song yet? steakandabible.com/2017/08/09/jer… fb.me/CW1hhAGd 1 week ago
- RT @WORLD_mag: Kyrgyzstan congregation shaken by threats world.wng.org/content/democr… #WorldTour @SteakandaBible https://t.co/SWuRG7Ae86 1 week ago
- I hope this message about forgiveness teaches and encourages you today as it has me.... fb.me/8M2Zs5tZe 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history holiness Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: joy
Sermon number seven from the Grace to You series I’ve been working my way through, “Pillars of Christian Character,” is about joy. We know from Galatians that joy is one of the fruits of a spirit-filled and spirit-controlled life. It … Continue reading
The elder to the beloved Gaius, whom I love in truth. Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul. For I rejoiced greatly … Continue reading
Today a friend shared this post from Our Daily Bread, about the origin of the song, I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day by one of my favorite poets: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble hear and be glad. Oh, magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name … Continue reading
The book of James is a challenging one, and one some people have argued conflicts with other epistles. That’s why I really appreciated this sermon from Pastor Gary Gilley of Southern View Chapel and want to share it.
Romans is such a great book. It has such depth and richness and so much theology. It’s absolutely one of my favorites. So for your edification today: Romans 12.