- America isn't having enough babies to replace its population. Neither are 90 other countries and this could cause b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @LuxuryPRGal: Many people ask how my family & I have managed to stay so positive during #quarantine and it’s all because of the #Quarant… 2 months ago
- Did you form a #Covidbubble or #quaranteam to make it easier to endure stay at home or social distancing? I'd like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Did you form a #Covidbubble or #quaranteam to get through coronavirus stay at home period or later? I'd like to tal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- I actually sat down this week and wrote something. Sharing in case you haven't seen it yet. steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley
- Bible Study
- chris rosebrough
- Christian music
- Christmas music
- false teaching
- Fighting for the Faith
- Gospel of John
- Grace to You
- hearing from God
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Calling
- Jesus christ
- John MacArthur
- kevin deyoung
- New Age
- Religion and Spirituality
- Rick Warren
- Sola Scriptura
- Stand Up for the Truth
- World Magazine
Tag Archives: Marriage
I’ve been meaning to tackle this subject for some time. It was reading Tim Fall’s post about the “Purity Culture’s” lists of oppressive rules that finally goaded me into collecting my thoughts. Although it was on a different subject, … Continue reading
Whether last Friday’s Supreme Court ruling about same sex marriage caught you off guard or not, here are some responses I’ve found helpful in digesting and processing and attempting to answer the question: now what?
Although I’m not yet married, I enjoy hearing the wisdom of those who are married. I particularly appreciate this piece by Jen Pollock Michel in Christianity Today (which I found linked at Challies.com).
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone. Before I get caught up spending my evening with one of Jane Austen’s finest stories, I have a don’t miss list for you.
Don’t Miss List: Defending Creationism from Scripture and Thoughts on Marriage and Gay Affirming Churches
Today’s don’t miss list involves some big issues.
The first Don’t Miss List of 2015.
Lots of great material to pass along this week. So First Things first.
It is Maundy Thursday so that’s where this don’t miss list will begin. John 13:1-38 ESV “Now before the Feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that his hour had come to depart out of this world to the Father, having loved … Continue reading
As the holidays get closer, I find my spare time disappearing. Still, this month I managed two books and started a couple new ones.
I’ve found a little more time lately to cruise websites looking for good things to share. Here’s what got my attention: