- Been having a rough go of things, but admiring God's creation is always uplifting. So yesterday I strolled a nearby… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- I appreciated this post yesterday from one of the bloggers I follow. We don't always agree, but this reminder was... fb.me/6XubBMFoQ 3 days ago
- RT @RevKevDeYoung: God has given us the conscience to help us and direct us. We ignore it to our peril. 4 days ago
- Thanks for this reminder, Tim! Really good points. twitter.com/tim_fall/statu… 4 days ago
- Thanks for two great concerts in DC this weekend!! It was a pleasure to hear you @leslieodomjr and your band (and wife!). Come back again 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history holiness Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: Marriage
I’ve been meaning to tackle this subject for some time. It was reading Tim Fall’s post about the “Purity Culture’s” lists of oppressive rules that finally goaded me into collecting my thoughts. Although it was on a different subject, … Continue reading
Whether last Friday’s Supreme Court ruling about same sex marriage caught you off guard or not, here are some responses I’ve found helpful in digesting and processing and attempting to answer the question: now what?
Although I’m not yet married, I enjoy hearing the wisdom of those who are married. I particularly appreciate this piece by Jen Pollock Michel in Christianity Today (which I found linked at Challies.com).
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone. Before I get caught up spending my evening with one of Jane Austen’s finest stories, I have a don’t miss list for you.
Don’t Miss List: Defending Creationism from Scripture and Thoughts on Marriage and Gay Affirming Churches
Today’s don’t miss list involves some big issues.
The first Don’t Miss List of 2015.
Lots of great material to pass along this week. So First Things first.