- Without a right gospel, there is no salvation. Crucial stuff! fb.me/8WcNcp8Hc 1 day ago
- My latest piece is on worsening conditions for Algeria's Christians twitter.com/WORLD_mag/stat… 1 week ago
- RT @RevKevDeYoung: The miracle of Christianity is that it’s a real story, and the real story is so much more amazing than all of the watere… 1 month ago
- I was so honored to be able to meet Noeh and his father and share some of their story with @WORLD_mag readers!! Kee… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- I really need to speak with someone @acn_uk for a story I'm writing about Red Wednesday. @ACNJohnPontifex perhaps you can help me?? 2 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley
- Bible Study
- chris rosebrough
- Christian music
- Christmas music
- false teaching
- Fighting for the Faith
- Gospel of John
- Grace to You
- hearing from God
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Calling
- Jesus christ
- John MacArthur
- kevin deyoung
- New Age
- Religion and Spirituality
- Rick Warren
- Sola Scriptura
- Stand Up for the Truth
- World Magazine
Tag Archives: Marriage
I’ve been meaning to tackle this subject for some time. It was reading Tim Fall’s post about the “Purity Culture’s” lists of oppressive rules that finally goaded me into collecting my thoughts. Although it was on a different subject, … Continue reading
Whether last Friday’s Supreme Court ruling about same sex marriage caught you off guard or not, here are some responses I’ve found helpful in digesting and processing and attempting to answer the question: now what?
Although I’m not yet married, I enjoy hearing the wisdom of those who are married. I particularly appreciate this piece by Jen Pollock Michel in Christianity Today (which I found linked at Challies.com).
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone. Before I get caught up spending my evening with one of Jane Austen’s finest stories, I have a don’t miss list for you.
Don’t Miss List: Defending Creationism from Scripture and Thoughts on Marriage and Gay Affirming Churches
Today’s don’t miss list involves some big issues.
The first Don’t Miss List of 2015.
Lots of great material to pass along this week. So First Things first.