- I actually sat down this week and wrote something. Sharing in case you haven't seen it yet. steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… 3 months ago
- Please join me today, not only in celebrating the resurrection of Jesus, but also in praying for all those impacted… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- People around the world have been praying for Pastor Andrew Brunson's freedom. Today those prayers were answered. H… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- I'm not on an official hiatus, but working multiple jobs leaves me with little time to write more these days. But I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- Grateful for this reminder! facebook.com/SteakandaBible… 11 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Is Deception Calling? A review of Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
- Audio: Phil Johnson on Fundamentalism
- Idol “Christianity,” My thoughts about “Faith, Doubt and Other Lines I’ve Crossed” by Jay Bakker
- Two Easy to Spot Problems with The Prayer of Jabez
- Sharing the Housewife Theologian's Review of 'Fervent'
- Andy Stanley
- Bible Study
- chris rosebrough
- Christian music
- Christmas music
- false teaching
- Fighting for the Faith
- Gospel of John
- Grace to You
- hearing from God
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Calling
- Jesus christ
- John MacArthur
- kevin deyoung
- New Age
- Religion and Spirituality
- Rick Warren
- Sola Scriptura
- Stand Up for the Truth
- World Magazine
Tag Archives: Marriage
I’ve been meaning to tackle this subject for some time. It was reading Tim Fall’s post about the “Purity Culture’s” lists of oppressive rules that finally goaded me into collecting my thoughts. Although it was on a different subject, … Continue reading
Whether last Friday’s Supreme Court ruling about same sex marriage caught you off guard or not, here are some responses I’ve found helpful in digesting and processing and attempting to answer the question: now what?
Although I’m not yet married, I enjoy hearing the wisdom of those who are married. I particularly appreciate this piece by Jen Pollock Michel in Christianity Today (which I found linked at Challies.com).
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone. Before I get caught up spending my evening with one of Jane Austen’s finest stories, I have a don’t miss list for you.
Don’t Miss List: Defending Creationism from Scripture and Thoughts on Marriage and Gay Affirming Churches
Today’s don’t miss list involves some big issues.
The first Don’t Miss List of 2015.
Lots of great material to pass along this week. So First Things first.