- This song hit me right where I am today. youtube.com/watch?v=B6fA35… fb.me/stBRLtaM 2 days ago
- The next sermon in the series I've been listening to is about compassion.... fb.me/1Ovher0Ke 1 week ago
- RT @MissionEurasia: "I want to get to know God more,” Yaroslav told young #NextGeneration Christian leaders who gave him a #Bible. #ICare #… 2 weeks ago
- Last chance to see this in theaters is tomorrow night. I saw it last Thursday and highly recommend it. fb.me/3uMHsexKn 2 weeks ago
- Very concerning situation in #malaysia - grateful to @OpenDoors for speaking w/ me about it world.wng.org/2017/02/islami… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study book review Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: news
I try very hard to stay away from politics here at Steak and a Bible. That isn’t because I don’t have strong political opinions, I do. I avoid it because I do not want my political opinions to get in … Continue reading
I’ve been remiss in sharing my articles for WORLD the past few weeks. This week I got to write a rare good news story about prisoners of the faith being freed.
ISIS has ramped up its activity against “infidels” and encouraged other Islamic extremists to do the same during Ramadan. Both of my most recently articles for WORLD had to do with this.
Syria is a world of chaos right now, but there was a little bit of good news this week.
As a neighboring country to Nigeria, Cameroon is increasingly being impacted by Boko Haram’s attempts to establish an Islamic caliphate there. Here’s my latest for WORLD.
Religious groups in Cuba are facing worse discrimination and persecution from the communist government of Cuba, according to watchdog groups. Here is my article on Cuban persecution:
My latest story about international persecution is posted at World. It’s about last week’s attack in Zamboanga, Philippines by the Moro National Liberation Front, a group of Muslim extremists. Many people, including a pastor and priest were taken hostage in … Continue reading