- I actually sat down this week and wrote something. Sharing in case you haven't seen it yet. steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… 3 months ago
- Please join me today, not only in celebrating the resurrection of Jesus, but also in praying for all those impacted… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- People around the world have been praying for Pastor Andrew Brunson's freedom. Today those prayers were answered. H… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- I'm not on an official hiatus, but working multiple jobs leaves me with little time to write more these days. But I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- Grateful for this reminder! facebook.com/SteakandaBible… 11 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Is Deception Calling? A review of Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
- Audio: Phil Johnson on Fundamentalism
- Idol “Christianity,” My thoughts about “Faith, Doubt and Other Lines I’ve Crossed” by Jay Bakker
- Two Easy to Spot Problems with The Prayer of Jabez
- Sharing the Housewife Theologian's Review of 'Fervent'
- Andy Stanley
- Bible Study
- chris rosebrough
- Christian music
- Christmas music
- false teaching
- Fighting for the Faith
- Gospel of John
- Grace to You
- hearing from God
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Calling
- Jesus christ
- John MacArthur
- kevin deyoung
- New Age
- Religion and Spirituality
- Rick Warren
- Sola Scriptura
- Stand Up for the Truth
- World Magazine
Tag Archives: news
I try very hard to stay away from politics here at Steak and a Bible. That isn’t because I don’t have strong political opinions, I do. I avoid it because I do not want my political opinions to get in … Continue reading
I’ve been remiss in sharing my articles for WORLD the past few weeks. This week I got to write a rare good news story about prisoners of the faith being freed.
ISIS has ramped up its activity against “infidels” and encouraged other Islamic extremists to do the same during Ramadan. Both of my most recently articles for WORLD had to do with this.
Syria is a world of chaos right now, but there was a little bit of good news this week.
As a neighboring country to Nigeria, Cameroon is increasingly being impacted by Boko Haram’s attempts to establish an Islamic caliphate there. Here’s my latest for WORLD.
Religious groups in Cuba are facing worse discrimination and persecution from the communist government of Cuba, according to watchdog groups. Here is my article on Cuban persecution:
My latest story about international persecution is posted at World. It’s about last week’s attack in Zamboanga, Philippines by the Moro National Liberation Front, a group of Muslim extremists. Many people, including a pastor and priest were taken hostage in … Continue reading