- Been having a rough go of things, but admiring God's creation is always uplifting. So yesterday I strolled a nearby… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- I appreciated this post yesterday from one of the bloggers I follow. We don't always agree, but this reminder was... fb.me/6XubBMFoQ 3 days ago
- RT @RevKevDeYoung: God has given us the conscience to help us and direct us. We ignore it to our peril. 4 days ago
- Thanks for this reminder, Tim! Really good points. twitter.com/tim_fall/statu… 4 days ago
- Thanks for two great concerts in DC this weekend!! It was a pleasure to hear you @leslieodomjr and your band (and wife!). Come back again 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history holiness Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: news
I try very hard to stay away from politics here at Steak and a Bible. That isn’t because I don’t have strong political opinions, I do. I avoid it because I do not want my political opinions to get in … Continue reading
I’ve been remiss in sharing my articles for WORLD the past few weeks. This week I got to write a rare good news story about prisoners of the faith being freed.
ISIS has ramped up its activity against “infidels” and encouraged other Islamic extremists to do the same during Ramadan. Both of my most recently articles for WORLD had to do with this.
Syria is a world of chaos right now, but there was a little bit of good news this week.
As a neighboring country to Nigeria, Cameroon is increasingly being impacted by Boko Haram’s attempts to establish an Islamic caliphate there. Here’s my latest for WORLD.
Religious groups in Cuba are facing worse discrimination and persecution from the communist government of Cuba, according to watchdog groups. Here is my article on Cuban persecution:
My latest story about international persecution is posted at World. It’s about last week’s attack in Zamboanga, Philippines by the Moro National Liberation Front, a group of Muslim extremists. Many people, including a pastor and priest were taken hostage in … Continue reading