- People around the world have been praying for Pastor Andrew Brunson's freedom. Today those prayers were answered. H… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- I'm not on an official hiatus, but working multiple jobs leaves me with little time to write more these days. But I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Grateful for this reminder! facebook.com/SteakandaBible… 6 months ago
- Here's an update on the beginning of the trial against Pastor Andrew Brunson in Turkey. #turkey #andrewbrunson world.wng.org/content/americ… 11 months ago
- Please pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson, his family, his attorneys, the prosecutors and judge as his trial begins in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley
- Bible Study
- chris rosebrough
- Christian music
- Christmas music
- false teaching
- Fighting for the Faith
- Gospel of John
- Grace to You
- hearing from God
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Calling
- Jesus christ
- John MacArthur
- kevin deyoung
- New Age
- Religion and Spirituality
- Rick Warren
- Sola Scriptura
- Stand Up for the Truth
- World Magazine
Tag Archives: Nigeria
My latest persecution story returns to Nigeria, where a multi-national military offensive against Boko Haram has been going on. Hundreds of women and children have been freed.
I haven’t gotten a chance to post my persecution stories for WORLD in a couple weeks so here they are:
Boko Haram’s brutality in Nigeria has been going on for years, but they’ve stepped up attacks ahead of the country’s elections.
This may be the most difficult story I’ve written for WORLD yet.
As a neighboring country to Nigeria, Cameroon is increasingly being impacted by Boko Haram’s attempts to establish an Islamic caliphate there. Here’s my latest for WORLD.
Nigeria recently dealt with a rash of female suicide bombings. The incidents fueled speculation that Boko Haram is indoctrinating young women into radical Islam, or worse.
My latest article for WORLD was posted yesterday. It addresses the attempts by the most extreme Islamist group in Syria to impose Sharia on the people of Raqqa, Syria.