- I'm a Christian, so I think JW's are in a false religion. But this is bad news for all b/c these things spread! nytimes.com/2017/04/20/wor… 3 days ago
- I've known for a long time that Darwinism erodes people's sense that human life has intrinstic God-given value... fb.me/8HWMUzCiO 4 days ago
- A song for your morning... #grace #Jesus #alive #Christianity #love youtube.com/watch?v=VIMh6l… 4 days ago
- This weekend I got to hear the testimony of a new Christian and see his baptism. So much cause for rejoicing 6 days ago
- A song filled with the joy of the meaning of Jesus' resurrection. There in the ground His body lay Light of the... fb.me/21rGO44KI 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Is Deception Calling? A review of Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
- Andy Stanley Still Not Answering, Puts Down Theology and Preaching
- Don't Miss List: "Favorite" Heresies, Don't Trust Your Heart, How to Reach the Suffering and More
- Concerns about Matt Chandler's The Village Church
- Don't Miss List: How Do We Change (video), Code Orange, Pray for South Sudan
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history holiness Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: Pakistan
Doctors Without Borders update from Serbia This update from Serbia about the refugee and migrant crisis there is gut-wrenching and needs to be read. DWB has been treating people including children for injuries, including many sustained by border control authorities. … Continue reading
A Pakistani Catholic woman accused of blasphemy was supposed to have her final appeal before the nation’s Supreme Court today. The hearing was postponed indefinitely. Here’s the story I wrote for World online this morning:
My latest story for WORLD focuses on children left behind when their parents are persecuted.
My latest WORLD article examines the worsening situation in Pakistan as well as claims that the blasphemy law may be reformed.
I haven’t gotten a chance to post my persecution stories for WORLD in a couple weeks so here they are:
My latest article about persecution around the world is about a recent tragedy in Pakistan.