- 1 Peter 3:14-16 " But even if you should suffer for righteousness' sake, you will be blessed. Have no fear of... fb.me/1s77gdaLb 1 day ago
- Taken by surprise this morning by this story: nytimes.com/2017/05/23/wor… 3 days ago
- Great movie! Excellent reminder too. #liberty #freedom twitter.com/ClassicMovieHu… 6 days ago
- Tomorrow I'm going to my first DC instagram meet up w/ @IGDCofficial I can't wait to meet other locals passionate about photography. 6 days ago
- World radio interviewed me about the conviction of former Jakarta Gov. Ahok. #indonesia #blasphemy Listen here: overcast.fm/+G7qeXoeKw/8:04 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history holiness Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: Pakistan
Doctors Without Borders update from Serbia This update from Serbia about the refugee and migrant crisis there is gut-wrenching and needs to be read. DWB has been treating people including children for injuries, including many sustained by border control authorities. … Continue reading
A Pakistani Catholic woman accused of blasphemy was supposed to have her final appeal before the nation’s Supreme Court today. The hearing was postponed indefinitely. Here’s the story I wrote for World online this morning:
My latest story for WORLD focuses on children left behind when their parents are persecuted.
My latest WORLD article examines the worsening situation in Pakistan as well as claims that the blasphemy law may be reformed.
I haven’t gotten a chance to post my persecution stories for WORLD in a couple weeks so here they are:
My latest article about persecution around the world is about a recent tragedy in Pakistan.