- Been having a rough go of things, but admiring God's creation is always uplifting. So yesterday I strolled a nearby… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- I appreciated this post yesterday from one of the bloggers I follow. We don't always agree, but this reminder was... fb.me/6XubBMFoQ 3 days ago
- RT @RevKevDeYoung: God has given us the conscience to help us and direct us. We ignore it to our peril. 4 days ago
- Thanks for this reminder, Tim! Really good points. twitter.com/tim_fall/statu… 4 days ago
- Thanks for two great concerts in DC this weekend!! It was a pleasure to hear you @leslieodomjr and your band (and wife!). Come back again 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history holiness Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: podcast
Hillsong is an enormous church network and through its music, the church reaches far outside of that network. Many churches use Hillsong songs on Sunday mornings. But I wonder how many of them ever stopped to examine the songs for … Continue reading
In this episode of Fighting for the Faith, Pastor Chris Rosebrough examines several people’s claims of how to hear from God against scripture. Given how popular the idea of internally “listening” for God is these days, this episode is a … Continue reading
God’s grace is a scandalous thing. It offers to rescue even the worst offenders and breakers of God’s laws, if they only repent and believe. There is something in this that offends our merit-based mindsets.
It’s been too long since I put one of these together so here goes nothing.
While catching up on my podcasts yesterday I heard the best sermon I’ve ever heard from the Biblical text where Jesus turns water into wine at the wedding at Cana.
The book of James is a challenging one, and one some people have argued conflicts with other epistles. That’s why I really appreciated this sermon from Pastor Gary Gilley of Southern View Chapel and want to share it.