- Here's proof #theshack and #theshackmovie is heresy folks. Watch this video twitter.com/Pastor_Gabe/st… 3 days ago
- RT @WORLD_mag: Embattled Christian governor wins election in Indonesia world.wng.org/2017/02/embatt… @SteakandaBible https://t.co/52CYL1DvTj 4 days ago
- Tim Challies has some very good and interesting reasons he will not watch or review the upcoming film: The Shack.... fb.me/19sjQeluL 5 days ago
- RT @danielthree18: Roses are red Tulips are too Like Christians under Nero My love burns for you #theologyvdaycards @CalvinistBatman 6 days ago
- Is anyone else checking this out next week? I know I will be. fb.me/1xERNgywI 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study book review Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: podcast
Hillsong is an enormous church network and through its music, the church reaches far outside of that network. Many churches use Hillsong songs on Sunday mornings. But I wonder how many of them ever stopped to examine the songs for … Continue reading
In this episode of Fighting for the Faith, Pastor Chris Rosebrough examines several people’s claims of how to hear from God against scripture. Given how popular the idea of internally “listening” for God is these days, this episode is a … Continue reading
God’s grace is a scandalous thing. It offers to rescue even the worst offenders and breakers of God’s laws, if they only repent and believe. There is something in this that offends our merit-based mindsets.
It’s been too long since I put one of these together so here goes nothing.
While catching up on my podcasts yesterday I heard the best sermon I’ve ever heard from the Biblical text where Jesus turns water into wine at the wedding at Cana.
The book of James is a challenging one, and one some people have argued conflicts with other epistles. That’s why I really appreciated this sermon from Pastor Gary Gilley of Southern View Chapel and want to share it.