- Here's an update on the beginning of the trial against Pastor Andrew Brunson in Turkey. #turkey #andrewbrunson world.wng.org/content/americ… 1 week ago
- Please pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson, his family, his attorneys, the prosecutors and judge as his trial begins in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- If any of you live in the Washington, D.C. area (or want to notify people who do), there's a great opportunity to l… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- It's resurrection Sunday! Praise God. steakandabible.com/2018/04/01/don… steakandabible.com/2018/04/01/don… 3 weeks ago
- Have you heard the latest data from Barna found 51% of churchgoers don't know the great commission? Further proof t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Is Deception Calling? A review of Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
- Concerns about Matt Chandler's The Village Church
- Pastor Jim Murphy Tells Congregation: 'We're going to root this stuff out of our ministry'
- Grace To You's Seven Last Sayings of Christ Series
- Don't Miss List: Conference Live Stream, About the 'Young Messiah' and More
- Andy Stanley
- Bible Study
- chris rosebrough
- Christian music
- Christmas music
- false teaching
- Fighting for the Faith
- Gospel of John
- Grace to You
- hearing from God
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Calling
- Jesus christ
- John MacArthur
- kevin deyoung
- New Age
- Religion and Spirituality
- Rick Warren
- Sola Scriptura
- Stand Up for the Truth
- World Magazine
Tag Archives: podcast
Hillsong is an enormous church network and through its music, the church reaches far outside of that network. Many churches use Hillsong songs on Sunday mornings. But I wonder how many of them ever stopped to examine the songs for … Continue reading
In this episode of Fighting for the Faith, Pastor Chris Rosebrough examines several people’s claims of how to hear from God against scripture. Given how popular the idea of internally “listening” for God is these days, this episode is a … Continue reading
God’s grace is a scandalous thing. It offers to rescue even the worst offenders and breakers of God’s laws, if they only repent and believe. There is something in this that offends our merit-based mindsets.
It’s been too long since I put one of these together so here goes nothing.
While catching up on my podcasts yesterday I heard the best sermon I’ve ever heard from the Biblical text where Jesus turns water into wine at the wedding at Cana.
The book of James is a challenging one, and one some people have argued conflicts with other epistles. That’s why I really appreciated this sermon from Pastor Gary Gilley of Southern View Chapel and want to share it.