- This song hit me right where I am today. youtube.com/watch?v=B6fA35… fb.me/stBRLtaM 1 day ago
- The next sermon in the series I've been listening to is about compassion.... fb.me/1Ovher0Ke 1 week ago
- RT @MissionEurasia: "I want to get to know God more,” Yaroslav told young #NextGeneration Christian leaders who gave him a #Bible. #ICare #… 2 weeks ago
- Last chance to see this in theaters is tomorrow night. I saw it last Thursday and highly recommend it. fb.me/3uMHsexKn 2 weeks ago
- Very concerning situation in #malaysia - grateful to @OpenDoors for speaking w/ me about it world.wng.org/2017/02/islami… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study book review Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: podcast
Hillsong is an enormous church network and through its music, the church reaches far outside of that network. Many churches use Hillsong songs on Sunday mornings. But I wonder how many of them ever stopped to examine the songs for … Continue reading
In this episode of Fighting for the Faith, Pastor Chris Rosebrough examines several people’s claims of how to hear from God against scripture. Given how popular the idea of internally “listening” for God is these days, this episode is a … Continue reading
God’s grace is a scandalous thing. It offers to rescue even the worst offenders and breakers of God’s laws, if they only repent and believe. There is something in this that offends our merit-based mindsets.
It’s been too long since I put one of these together so here goes nothing.
While catching up on my podcasts yesterday I heard the best sermon I’ve ever heard from the Biblical text where Jesus turns water into wine at the wedding at Cana.
The book of James is a challenging one, and one some people have argued conflicts with other epistles. That’s why I really appreciated this sermon from Pastor Gary Gilley of Southern View Chapel and want to share it.