- I wrote something new about a time in my life when I didn't have a church home! I hope it ministers to you today.... fb.me/7Mkh5J04m 16 hours ago
- Praise God! twitter.com/MissionEurasia… 18 hours ago
- RT @WORLD_mag: New report analyzes Christian responses to persecution world.wng.org/2017/04/new_re… @CaesarsSword @SteakandaBible https://t.co/Go… 3 days ago
- RT @museumofBible: Today is #ArmenianGenocide Remembrance Day. We remember the 1.5m Armenians who were lost. Armenia traces its Christian r… 5 days ago
- RT @GabRosenberg: The #ArmenianGenocide was the 1st state planned genocide against a religious group in the 20th century. https://t.co/TBda… 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history holiness Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: Prayer
Today is the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church (IDOP). Hebrews 13:1-3 states, “Let love of the brethren continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it. Remember the prisoners, as though in prison … Continue reading
Sometimes God uses annoying things to bring us closer to Him. In fact, when I think about it, he probably uses those things much more than things we’re happy about. He’s certainly used disappointment, pain and frustration to improve my … Continue reading
I rarely use devotional books. I really don’t see the point of most of them and if I’m going to attempt to read something daily, I want it to be the Bible itself. That being said, Paul David Tripp’s devotional … Continue reading
HRW Talks about the Olympics Refugee Team The Rio Olympics are just days away and I just found out there is a team of refugees competing together. Their presence will highlight the massive and ongoing world refugee crisis. Human Rights … Continue reading
I love the book of Colossians and it was great to read this passage this morning during my Bible reading.
Priscilla Shirer’s new book, Fervent, is doing well, if Amazon rankings mean anything. Since I haven’t read it and don’t intend to, I wanted to share a review Aimee Byrd (The Housewife Theologian) published recently.