- I wrote something new about a time in my life when I didn't have a church home! I hope it ministers to you today.... fb.me/7Mkh5J04m 16 hours ago
- Praise God! twitter.com/MissionEurasia… 18 hours ago
- RT @WORLD_mag: New report analyzes Christian responses to persecution world.wng.org/2017/04/new_re… @CaesarsSword @SteakandaBible https://t.co/Go… 3 days ago
- RT @museumofBible: Today is #ArmenianGenocide Remembrance Day. We remember the 1.5m Armenians who were lost. Armenia traces its Christian r… 5 days ago
- RT @GabRosenberg: The #ArmenianGenocide was the 1st state planned genocide against a religious group in the 20th century. https://t.co/TBda… 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history holiness Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: Rick Warren
Happy Independence Day, to my fellow Americans. Here’s a quick, Don’t Miss List for you. Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness – Kevin DeYoung (via TGC) DeYoung remains one of my favorite writers. This timely piece about the “self-evident” … Continue reading
Today was the first day of Saddleback Pastor Rick Warren’s latest “Purpose Driven Church” conference. It’s been a few years since, he’s held one, but as far as I can tell from the tweets (#PDChurch) it’s all just more of … Continue reading
Before you check out for the three-day weekend or beach getaway or whatever you’re doing this Memorial Day, here’s a Don’t Miss List.
Waking up to this news today made me want to go back to bed. According to The Washington Post and a number of other news outlets, Rick Warren’s book “The Daniel Plan” won Christian book of the year last night.
There is a rampant problem among the Christian church at large today that some might call the “attractional” model of church. More people are probably more familiar with the term “seeker-sensitive.” This is also a philosophical tenet of the Church … Continue reading