- 1 Peter 3:14-16 " But even if you should suffer for righteousness' sake, you will be blessed. Have no fear of... fb.me/1s77gdaLb 1 day ago
- Taken by surprise this morning by this story: nytimes.com/2017/05/23/wor… 3 days ago
- Great movie! Excellent reminder too. #liberty #freedom twitter.com/ClassicMovieHu… 6 days ago
- Tomorrow I'm going to my first DC instagram meet up w/ @IGDCofficial I can't wait to meet other locals passionate about photography. 6 days ago
- World radio interviewed me about the conviction of former Jakarta Gov. Ahok. #indonesia #blasphemy Listen here: overcast.fm/+G7qeXoeKw/8:04 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history holiness Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: Righteousness
We ourselves are Jews by birth and not Gentile sinners; yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order … Continue reading
I ran across this post today, “You Know You’re Really Preaching the Gospel When…” on the For The Church blog. Pastor Dave Harvey makes some really great points, and although it is most useful as a read for pastors to … Continue reading
Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children; and walk in love, just as Christ also loved you and gave Himself up for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God as a fragrant aroma.
There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death. For God has done what … Continue reading
Fellow Christians, let us remember we are ambassadors of the gospel of Jesus and ministers of reconciliation.
Brothers, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be saved. For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For, being ignorant of the righteousness of God, and seeking to establish their … Continue reading
It’s New Year’s Eve and I’m at home watching the movie Martin Luther, from 1953. It was when he was studying Romans chapter 1 that shook him to his core and impressed upon him the doctrine of justification by faith alone.