- I wrote something new about a time in my life when I didn't have a church home! I hope it ministers to you today.... fb.me/7Mkh5J04m 16 hours ago
- Praise God! twitter.com/MissionEurasia… 18 hours ago
- RT @WORLD_mag: New report analyzes Christian responses to persecution world.wng.org/2017/04/new_re… @CaesarsSword @SteakandaBible https://t.co/Go… 3 days ago
- RT @museumofBible: Today is #ArmenianGenocide Remembrance Day. We remember the 1.5m Armenians who were lost. Armenia traces its Christian r… 5 days ago
- RT @GabRosenberg: The #ArmenianGenocide was the 1st state planned genocide against a religious group in the 20th century. https://t.co/TBda… 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history holiness Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: sermon series
This week’s sermon from Grace to You is focused on thankfulness. This is sermon eight in the series on the “Pillars of Christian Character.” Just two more to go!
Following last week’s love sermon, the next in the Grace to You series of sermons from Pastor John MacArthur is focused on unity.
Last week some things in my life sort of felt like they were imploding, so I failed to post sermon number three here. It was a sermon about humility. I did share it on Facebook, but couldn’t find time to write … Continue reading
While I was browsing programs at Grace to You the other day I came across this 10-message series on Christian character. And I had an idea to listen to one each Wednesday for the next 10 weeks. Will you join … Continue reading
Sometimes what makes a sermon good is that it kicks the stuffing out of you. It makes you examine your heart, and convicts you of the sins you’ve been downplaying or ignoring in your own life. Of course, those kinds … Continue reading
Like many other people in the East Coast the blizzard cancelled my church’s service today. So if, like me, you’re missing services today here’s a great sermon series I’ve been listening to on Christian sanctification:
It’s been too long since I put one of these together so here goes nothing.