- The refugee crisis is growing, but let's try to remember the people affected too. My oped for #WorldRefugeeDay 21wilberforce.org/blog/wilberfor… 4 days ago
- If you haven't seen it yet, you should watch After Spring (documentary) about Syrian refugees. #worldrefugeeday afterspringfilm.com 4 days ago
- RT @WorldRelief: Today @ScottArbeiter @JennyYangWR @JamesMisner and other WR staff + pastors are at @StateDept, advocating for refugees on… 4 days ago
- Nigerian Christian refugees face discrimination and rejection in some relief camps. #WorldRefugeeDay opendoorsusa.org/christian-pers… 4 days ago
- That's still very good news. Keep up the prayers! twitter.com/EvanWilt_/stat… 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history holiness Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: sermon series
This week’s sermon from Grace to You is focused on thankfulness. This is sermon eight in the series on the “Pillars of Christian Character.” Just two more to go!
Following last week’s love sermon, the next in the Grace to You series of sermons from Pastor John MacArthur is focused on unity.
Last week some things in my life sort of felt like they were imploding, so I failed to post sermon number three here. It was a sermon about humility. I did share it on Facebook, but couldn’t find time to write … Continue reading
While I was browsing programs at Grace to You the other day I came across this 10-message series on Christian character. And I had an idea to listen to one each Wednesday for the next 10 weeks. Will you join … Continue reading
Sometimes what makes a sermon good is that it kicks the stuffing out of you. It makes you examine your heart, and convicts you of the sins you’ve been downplaying or ignoring in your own life. Of course, those kinds … Continue reading
Like many other people in the East Coast the blizzard cancelled my church’s service today. So if, like me, you’re missing services today here’s a great sermon series I’ve been listening to on Christian sanctification:
It’s been too long since I put one of these together so here goes nothing.