- I actually sat down this week and wrote something. Sharing in case you haven't seen it yet. steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… 10 months ago
- Please join me today, not only in celebrating the resurrection of Jesus, but also in praying for all those impacted… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- People around the world have been praying for Pastor Andrew Brunson's freedom. Today those prayers were answered. H… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- I'm not on an official hiatus, but working multiple jobs leaves me with little time to write more these days. But I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Grateful for this reminder! facebook.com/SteakandaBible… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Is Deception Calling? A review of Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
- Concerns about Matt Chandler's The Village Church
- What my bitten nails reveal about my soul
- Pastor Jim Murphy Tells Congregation: 'We're going to root this stuff out of our ministry'
- Dr. Al Mohler Warns About the "Scandal of Biblical Illiteracy"
- Andy Stanley
- Bible Study
- chris rosebrough
- Christian music
- Christmas music
- false teaching
- Fighting for the Faith
- Gospel of John
- Grace to You
- hearing from God
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Calling
- Jesus christ
- John MacArthur
- kevin deyoung
- New Age
- Religion and Spirituality
- Rick Warren
- Sola Scriptura
- Stand Up for the Truth
- World Magazine
Tag Archives: Sudan
HRW Talks about the Olympics Refugee Team The Rio Olympics are just days away and I just found out there is a team of refugees competing together. Their presence will highlight the massive and ongoing world refugee crisis. Human Rights … Continue reading
Sudan remains one of the most difficult places in the world to be a Christian. Once again, two pastors face prosecution there on false charges.
I’ve been remiss in sharing my articles for WORLD the past few weeks. This week I got to write a rare good news story about prisoners of the faith being freed.
This week I wrote about the two Presbyterian pastors imprisoned in Sudan and now on trial for their very lives.
Meriam Ibrahim obtained her freedom and left Sudan, but the attorneys who worked on her case are being told they cannot leave the country. Here’s my latest article for WORLD:
This week WORLD published my article about Meriam Yahia Ibrahim, a young and pregnant, Christian, Sudanese woman who was arrested for apostasy and sentenced last week.