- Without a right gospel, there is no salvation. Crucial stuff! fb.me/8WcNcp8Hc 1 day ago
- My latest piece is on worsening conditions for Algeria's Christians twitter.com/WORLD_mag/stat… 1 week ago
- RT @RevKevDeYoung: The miracle of Christianity is that it’s a real story, and the real story is so much more amazing than all of the watere… 1 month ago
- I was so honored to be able to meet Noeh and his father and share some of their story with @WORLD_mag readers!! Kee… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- I really need to speak with someone @acn_uk for a story I'm writing about Red Wednesday. @ACNJohnPontifex perhaps you can help me?? 2 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley
- Bible Study
- chris rosebrough
- Christian music
- Christmas music
- false teaching
- Fighting for the Faith
- Gospel of John
- Grace to You
- hearing from God
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Calling
- Jesus christ
- John MacArthur
- kevin deyoung
- New Age
- Religion and Spirituality
- Rick Warren
- Sola Scriptura
- Stand Up for the Truth
- World Magazine
Tag Archives: Syria
I try very hard to stay away from politics here at Steak and a Bible. That isn’t because I don’t have strong political opinions, I do. I avoid it because I do not want my political opinions to get in … Continue reading
Here are my two latest stories for WORLD.
Christian churches have been used as military bases and have come under fire throughout the Syrian conflict. In my latest article for WORLD online I share details from a new report from the Syrian Network for Human Rights. Their findings … Continue reading
By this time most of you already know how evil and cruel ISIS terrorists are, but a recent UN report detailed the group’s brutality against children.
Syria is a world of chaos right now, but there was a little bit of good news this week.
ISIS’ brutal actions in the middle East are making plenty of headlines, but there are real concerns that their influence is spreading even to far away places like Malaysia and Indonesia.
My latest article for WORLD was posted yesterday. It addresses the attempts by the most extreme Islamist group in Syria to impose Sharia on the people of Raqqa, Syria.