- I actually sat down this week and wrote something. Sharing in case you haven't seen it yet. steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… 1 year ago
- Please join me today, not only in celebrating the resurrection of Jesus, but also in praying for all those impacted… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- People around the world have been praying for Pastor Andrew Brunson's freedom. Today those prayers were answered. H… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- I'm not on an official hiatus, but working multiple jobs leaves me with little time to write more these days. But I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Grateful for this reminder! facebook.com/SteakandaBible… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Is Deception Calling? A review of Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
- Pastor Jim Murphy Tells Congregation: 'We're going to root this stuff out of our ministry'
- Concerns about Matt Chandler's The Village Church
- Sharing the Housewife Theologian's Review of 'Fervent'
- What my bitten nails reveal about my soul
- Andy Stanley
- Bible Study
- chris rosebrough
- Christian music
- Christmas music
- false teaching
- Fighting for the Faith
- Gospel of John
- Grace to You
- hearing from God
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Calling
- Jesus christ
- John MacArthur
- kevin deyoung
- New Age
- Religion and Spirituality
- Rick Warren
- Sola Scriptura
- Stand Up for the Truth
- World Magazine
Tag Archives: terrorism
I try very hard to stay away from politics here at Steak and a Bible. That isn’t because I don’t have strong political opinions, I do. I avoid it because I do not want my political opinions to get in … Continue reading
My latest articles for World magazine online focused on the situations for Christians in Morocco and Bangladesh. In Morocco believers are growing bolder in their faith, sharing testimonies through youtube and podcasts. Meanwhile, in Bangladesh Christianity continues to grow in … Continue reading
The refugee crisis in Europe has been in the headlines for months and probably won’t go away anytime soon. A couple of months ago I interviewed some people living in Hungary, about the situation. One of my contacts was Calvary … Continue reading
This week for WORLD I wrote about Mali, West Africa and concerns about a new Islamic group that is attracting attention through its terrorism.
My latest persecution story returns to Nigeria, where a multi-national military offensive against Boko Haram has been going on. Hundreds of women and children have been freed.
By this time most of you already know how evil and cruel ISIS terrorists are, but a recent UN report detailed the group’s brutality against children.
Boko Haram’s brutality in Nigeria has been going on for years, but they’ve stepped up attacks ahead of the country’s elections.