- Taken by surprise this morning by this story: nytimes.com/2017/05/23/wor… 1 day ago
- Great movie! Excellent reminder too. #liberty #freedom twitter.com/ClassicMovieHu… 3 days ago
- Tomorrow I'm going to my first DC instagram meet up w/ @IGDCofficial I can't wait to meet other locals passionate about photography. 3 days ago
- World radio interviewed me about the conviction of former Jakarta Gov. Ahok. #indonesia #blasphemy Listen here: overcast.fm/+G7qeXoeKw/8:04 5 days ago
- RT @WorldRelief: 6 Ways You Can Help Syrian Refugees today >> bit.ly/wr-6-ways https://t.co/ykfbZ8TjPF 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history holiness Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: terrorism
I try very hard to stay away from politics here at Steak and a Bible. That isn’t because I don’t have strong political opinions, I do. I avoid it because I do not want my political opinions to get in … Continue reading
My latest articles for World magazine online focused on the situations for Christians in Morocco and Bangladesh. In Morocco believers are growing bolder in their faith, sharing testimonies through youtube and podcasts. Meanwhile, in Bangladesh Christianity continues to grow in … Continue reading
The refugee crisis in Europe has been in the headlines for months and probably won’t go away anytime soon. A couple of months ago I interviewed some people living in Hungary, about the situation. One of my contacts was Calvary … Continue reading
This week for WORLD I wrote about Mali, West Africa and concerns about a new Islamic group that is attracting attention through its terrorism.
My latest persecution story returns to Nigeria, where a multi-national military offensive against Boko Haram has been going on. Hundreds of women and children have been freed.
By this time most of you already know how evil and cruel ISIS terrorists are, but a recent UN report detailed the group’s brutality against children.
Boko Haram’s brutality in Nigeria has been going on for years, but they’ve stepped up attacks ahead of the country’s elections.