- I'm a Christian, so I think JW's are in a false religion. But this is bad news for all b/c these things spread! nytimes.com/2017/04/20/wor… 3 days ago
- I've known for a long time that Darwinism erodes people's sense that human life has intrinstic God-given value... fb.me/8HWMUzCiO 4 days ago
- A song for your morning... #grace #Jesus #alive #Christianity #love youtube.com/watch?v=VIMh6l… 4 days ago
- This weekend I got to hear the testimony of a new Christian and see his baptism. So much cause for rejoicing 6 days ago
- A song filled with the joy of the meaning of Jesus' resurrection. There in the ground His body lay Light of the... fb.me/21rGO44KI 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Is Deception Calling? A review of Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
- Andy Stanley Still Not Answering, Puts Down Theology and Preaching
- Don't Miss List: "Favorite" Heresies, Don't Trust Your Heart, How to Reach the Suffering and More
- Concerns about Matt Chandler's The Village Church
- Don't Miss List: How Do We Change (video), Code Orange, Pray for South Sudan
- Andy Stanley apologetics audio Bible Bible Study Books chris rosebrough Christ Christian christianity Christian music Christmas Christmas music Church Discernment doctrine Easter epistle evangelism faith false teaching Fighting for the Faith forgiveness God gospel Gospel of John grace Grace to You hearing from God Heresy history holiness Holy Spirit hope hymn islam Jesus Jesus Calling Jesus christ John MacArthur journalism justification kevin deyoung law Lord love Marriage music mysticism New Age persecution podcast Prayer preaching Psalm redemption religion Religion and Spirituality resurrection Rick Warren Righteousness Romans salvation Scripture sermon sin Sola Scriptura Stand Up for the Truth suffering teaching theology truth video World Magazine worship
Tag Archives: terrorism
I try very hard to stay away from politics here at Steak and a Bible. That isn’t because I don’t have strong political opinions, I do. I avoid it because I do not want my political opinions to get in … Continue reading
My latest articles for World magazine online focused on the situations for Christians in Morocco and Bangladesh. In Morocco believers are growing bolder in their faith, sharing testimonies through youtube and podcasts. Meanwhile, in Bangladesh Christianity continues to grow in … Continue reading
The refugee crisis in Europe has been in the headlines for months and probably won’t go away anytime soon. A couple of months ago I interviewed some people living in Hungary, about the situation. One of my contacts was Calvary … Continue reading
This week for WORLD I wrote about Mali, West Africa and concerns about a new Islamic group that is attracting attention through its terrorism.
My latest persecution story returns to Nigeria, where a multi-national military offensive against Boko Haram has been going on. Hundreds of women and children have been freed.
By this time most of you already know how evil and cruel ISIS terrorists are, but a recent UN report detailed the group’s brutality against children.
Boko Haram’s brutality in Nigeria has been going on for years, but they’ve stepped up attacks ahead of the country’s elections.