- People around the world have been praying for Pastor Andrew Brunson's freedom. Today those prayers were answered. H… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- I'm not on an official hiatus, but working multiple jobs leaves me with little time to write more these days. But I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Grateful for this reminder! facebook.com/SteakandaBible… 5 months ago
- Here's an update on the beginning of the trial against Pastor Andrew Brunson in Turkey. #turkey #andrewbrunson world.wng.org/content/americ… 10 months ago
- Please pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson, his family, his attorneys, the prosecutors and judge as his trial begins in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley
- Bible Study
- chris rosebrough
- Christian music
- Christmas music
- false teaching
- Fighting for the Faith
- Gospel of John
- Grace to You
- hearing from God
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Calling
- Jesus christ
- John MacArthur
- kevin deyoung
- New Age
- Religion and Spirituality
- Rick Warren
- Sola Scriptura
- Stand Up for the Truth
- World Magazine
Tag Archives: World Magazine
World Digital has revamped its international content and my persecution stories are now part of a roundup called “World Tour.” Here are the past few which include my reporting on false charges against Indian Christians for kidnapping and forced conversion, … Continue reading
This week WORLD published this story I wrote about the refugee and migrant crisis impacting all of Europe.
June 20th was World Refugee Day, and the subject of rising displacement is the focus of my latest story for WORLD.
The Christian minority in Burma already faces severe persecution, but a new bill (if it becomes law) could make things even worse.
Boko Haram’s brutality in Nigeria has been going on for years, but they’ve stepped up attacks ahead of the country’s elections.
My most recent article for WORLD magazine takes a look at Turkey and the prime minister’s recent promise to allow the first new Christian church since the formation of the Turkish republic.
I didn’t get a chance to share this article last week since I was busy with my family for the holiday. I wrote about a new report about global terrorism for WORLD.