- America isn't having enough babies to replace its population. Neither are 90 other countries and this could cause b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @LuxuryPRGal: Many people ask how my family & I have managed to stay so positive during #quarantine and it’s all because of the #Quarant… 3 months ago
- Did you form a #Covidbubble or #quaranteam to make it easier to endure stay at home or social distancing? I'd like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Did you form a #Covidbubble or #quaranteam to get through coronavirus stay at home period or later? I'd like to tal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- I actually sat down this week and wrote something. Sharing in case you haven't seen it yet. steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… steakandabible.com/2019/04/22/by-… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Andy Stanley
- Bible Study
- chris rosebrough
- Christian music
- Christmas music
- false teaching
- Fighting for the Faith
- Gospel of John
- Grace to You
- hearing from God
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Calling
- Jesus christ
- John MacArthur
- kevin deyoung
- New Age
- Religion and Spirituality
- Rick Warren
- Sola Scriptura
- Stand Up for the Truth
- World Magazine
Tag Archives: World Magazine
World Digital has revamped its international content and my persecution stories are now part of a roundup called “World Tour.” Here are the past few which include my reporting on false charges against Indian Christians for kidnapping and forced conversion, … Continue reading
This week WORLD published this story I wrote about the refugee and migrant crisis impacting all of Europe.
June 20th was World Refugee Day, and the subject of rising displacement is the focus of my latest story for WORLD.
The Christian minority in Burma already faces severe persecution, but a new bill (if it becomes law) could make things even worse.
Boko Haram’s brutality in Nigeria has been going on for years, but they’ve stepped up attacks ahead of the country’s elections.
My most recent article for WORLD magazine takes a look at Turkey and the prime minister’s recent promise to allow the first new Christian church since the formation of the Turkish republic.
I didn’t get a chance to share this article last week since I was busy with my family for the holiday. I wrote about a new report about global terrorism for WORLD.
My latest article about persecution around the world is about a recent tragedy in Pakistan.
This may be the most difficult story I’ve written for WORLD yet.
The increase in persecution of non-Hindus is the focus of my latest article for WORLD.